Endesa X is making a great effort and investment in the deployment of the public access infrastructure for fast charge for the next 5 years, having committed to install more than 8,500 recharge points by 2023. Endesa X's goal is to become the leader in electric vehicle recharging services in the future by providing a service that stands out from its competitors.
The electric mobility service Endesa X launched in July 2019 is the JuicePass app. This app allows companies with fleets of electric vehicles (EVs) to use its current network of public access recharge points. Everyone can use the App, even if you are not an Endesa customer. The app provides access to the network of recharge points installed in Spain and Europe through the network of Endesa X and Enel X, whether you are registered in the app or not (anonymous client). In addition, if you are a registered customer, you will be able to benefit from better rates and more features within the app.
What can company employees do with JuicePass?
- See and locate on the map all available recharge points.
- Search for the best route to reach the selected recharge point.
- Have a corporate profile to carry out your recharges with a company vehicle.
- Start and stop your recharges.
- Track the energy supplied to your vehicle.
- Pay for recharges with your bank card through the application.
- Receive notifications of newly installed recharge points near your location with our innovative radar.
- Receive notifications related to your recharges.
- Consult the history of your previous consumption and recharges.
In addition, among its great features, we highlight:
- Book the recharge point for 15 minutes.
- Use the points network and the app without the need to register in the app.
- Be able to use more than one different profile for different moments of use: private profile (for your personal recharges), corporate (in case of chargers at work), special profile (special promotions)...
If you have a company with a fleet of electric vehicles, JuicePass is the best app on the market for recharging your electric vehicle. Simply by using the Smartphone, any employee can access all the public access recharge points managed by Endesa X in Spain and the recharge points available in the rest of Europe managed by Enel X. Furthermore, thanks to the interoperability agreements we have with other operators and Enel X's extensive international network, you can also use our points abroad.
To be able to reserve the chosen recharge point for 15 minutes so that it is available on arrival.
To be able to configure your electric car model from the list offered by the app, so that you can have a much more integrated and customised experience with your car model.
To be able to locate the available recharge points on our renewed map and to be guided through the most appropriate route to reach the recharge point.
To be able to know the start and end of the recharge, as well as the energy supplied to have full control of each session and your recharge history.
To be able to pay your monthly rate or pay for each recharge simply by linking your bank card to the app.
As a registered user, to be able to receive notifications, news, exclusive promotions, a better recharge price and the possibility to choose between more recharge rates.