General information for the purposes of Article 10 of Spanish Law No. 34/2002 of the 11th of July, 2002, concerning the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
Registered company name of the information service provider:
ENDESA ENERGÍA S.A., Single Shareholder Company
Registered office: Calle Ribera del Loira no. 60, Madrid, 28042
Registration Data in the Commercial Registry of Madrid: 3 February 1998, Volume 12797, folio 208, Sheet M-205381
VAT no.: A81948077
The use of this website confers on you the status of user and implies the full acceptance without any reservations of each and every one of the General Conditions published by ENDESA ENERGÍA S.A., Single Shareholder Company (hereinafter "Endesa") at the time you access the website, without prejudice to the acceptance of any specific conditions that may apply.
© Copyright 2020 ENDESA ENERGÍA S.A., Single Shareholder Company. Total or partial reproduction is prohibited. All rights reserved.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, with Endesa empowered to deny or withdraw access and use of the website at any time, without prior notice, to those users who breach these general conditions or any specific conditions which may apply, where appropriate.
Endesa reserves the right to amend the present conditions, unilaterally, at any time and without notice. These amendments will be published and notification thereof shall be given with the maximum amount of advance notice possible.
Likewise, it reserves the right to amend, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website.
Access to and use of the website
Access to and use of the website is free for users and, in general, does not require users to pre-register. However, it is possible that access to and use of certain information and services offered through the website may only be obtained subject to the user's registration.
Users agree to make diligent use of the website and not to make their username and password available to third parties, as well as agreeing to communicate the loss and theft thereof, or the risk of third-party access thereto, to Endesa as soon as possible.
Users are responsible for ensuring that all the data they enter in the website is true and accurate, no matter what the purpose it may be used for. Likewise, they declare that they have all the permissions required for the data they are accessing, and that they have consent to use data belonging to third-parties. In this sense, Endesa is exonerated of any responsibility for inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect data, or lack of consent for the use and incorporation thereof on the website.
Ownership of contents
All the information contained in this website, including images, graphic design or computer codes, trade names, trademarks and distinctive signs, among others, is the intellectual and industrial property of Endesa. The same applies to the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the aforementioned intellectual property, in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Endesa shall not fully or partially hand over or grant any licence or authorisation to users in relation to intellectual or industrial property rights or any other type of rights relating to the website.
Endesa also guarantees that the contents, including those of intellectual property, are not of an illicit nature and do not breach current legislation. As such, the contents of the website will not be xenophobic, pornographic, discriminatory or racist, nor will it promote violence in any way. In addition, Endesa shall take the legal measures it deems appropriate to prevent any kind of unlawful or immoral conduct.
The reproduction, copying, distribution, amendment, transfer or public communication of the information contained in the website constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights protected by law, unless authorized by the holder of the rights or unless legally permissible.
Endesa will be able to offer the contents, functions or services of this website through the development of Apps, in which case the User must have the technical and technological means required to access the same.
On our website, we use proprietary cookies and cookies pertaining to collaborating companies, in order to customise your user experience and offer you the best services.
Cookies are small data files that the Internet server sends to the device through which you connect to the website, which are saved on said device. They are only associated with your browser and do not provide personal data in themselves. Cookies cannot harm your device and are also very useful, since they help us to identify and resolve errors.
Exclusion of guarantees and liabilities
Regarding the exclusion of guarantees and liabilities, Endesa shall not be liable for the following:
1. Any kind of damages potentially resulting from the products or services provided or offered by third-parties or entities via the website, particularly in terms of:
· The breach of law, morality, good manners or public order, or the use of the products and/or services offered in an incorrect or careless manner, or for illicit purposes or effects or purposes contrary to the provisions of these general conditions or in any specific conditions that may apply.
· The breach of industrial and intellectual property rights.
· Breach of professional confidentiality.
· The breach of rights to honour, personal and family intimacy and personal image, and rights relating to the protection of children and youth.
· Carrying out acts of unfair competition.
· The carrying out of illicit publicity or acts constituting a legal offence or acts of a pornographic nature.
· Unlawful, or untruthful, inaccurate, unreliable, irrelevant, and incomplete content and information transmitted or made available to users, including information and services provided by third-parties or by users via the website.
· Failure to comply with, or the defective performance or termination - for whatever reason - of contracts made with third-parties in connection with the provision of services via the website.
· The incapacity of any User or the impersonation of a third-party by the User.
2. Endesa shall only be responsible for its own services and the content produced directly by it, which has been identified with its Copyright as a trademark or as its own intellectual or industrial property.
3. Damages of any kind that may be due to the knowledge by unauthorised third-parties of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that Users make of the website and of the services that it offers.
4. Damages of any nature that may be due to the existence of errors in the access to or use of the website, as well as in the access to or use of its services or content, although it is committed to preventing such errors, by updating the site and rectifying said content. In other words, it shall not be held responsible for the unavailability or disrupted functioning of the website or services, nor shall it be held responsible for faults limiting access to the various web-pages, including those pages from which the services are provided.
5. Damages of any nature that may be due to the items of information contained in its website, to which this web can create hypertext links or "links". The purpose of the "links" that appear on the page is purely informative, with Endesa not being responsible in any case for the result that it is intended to obtain by means of access to the aforementioned "links". Therefore, Endesa shall not be held responsible for:
· The availability, accessibility and operation or continuity of linked sites.
· The quality, lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, veracity, validity, exhaustiveness and/or authenticity of the content on linked sites.
· The maintenance, delivery or transmission of existing content on linked sites.
6. Damages of any nature that may be due to the existence of viruses in users’ computer systems, electronic documents or files. Likewise, it shall not be held responsible for viruses present in the services provided by third-parties via the website, which consequently result in alterations in users’ computer systems, electronic documents or files.
7. Under no circumstances, including negligence, loss of business, loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from access to or use of the website services, or any other form within the scope of the website.
8. Damages that may arise as a result of unauthorised third-parties knowing about the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that Users make of the website and of the information and services, as well as of the non-compliance by Users of their personal data obligations.
In connection to its limited liability, Endesa rejects all guarantees for web services, whether express, implicit or compulsory, including, but not limited to, implicit marketing guarantees and guarantees on fitness-for -purpose, and obligatory guarantees providing protection against non-compliance.
Duration and termination
In principle, access to and use of the website is indefinite in duration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Endesa reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to and use of the website at any time. Where this is reasonably possible, prior notification shall be given before the termination or suspension of access to and/or use of the website.
The User expressly agrees to compensate Endesa and the other companies in its group, employees, administrators, agents, data and service providers and licensers, for any damages (including legal fees and costs) arising from the User's breach of these general conditions or of the specific conditions applicable, where appropriate, and agrees to cooperate with Endesa in defending its interests in the event of any claim or initiation or of any judicial or administrative proceedings being opened for this cause.
In addition, Users agree to make their best efforts to avoid or, where appropriate, mitigate, any harmful or damaging effects that may arise for Endesa.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
All the conditions established will be governed by Spanish law. Endesa and the User, expressly waiving the corresponding jurisdiction, are subject to the courts and tribunals of the User's home, for any controversy that may arise from the provision of services under these general conditions.
In the event that the User has his/her domicile outside the Spanish territory, Endesa and the User submit, with express waiver, to the corresponding jurisdiction, or in other words, to the courts and tribunals of Madrid (Spain).
Endesaclientes © Copyright 2018 ENDESA X SL. Total or partial reproduction prohibited. All rights reserved.