The energy diagnosis is a comprehensive and personalised study of your company's energy consumption on which a structured energy saving plan is developed allowing you to save on your energy supplies and consumption.
UNDERSTAND YOUR ENERGY IN DETAIL. ACHIEVE MAXIMUM SAVINGS
Everything that can be measured can be improved. Endesa X’s energy diagnosis allows you to know the energy behaviour of your company in depth and to establish a new strategic plan for savings:
- Study, process, data collection and consumption analysis After the visit to the facilities and the personal interview with the person in charge.
- Establishing consumption and observation of the measurements evolution over time.
- Identification of improvements and drafting of a report A complete, clear and detailed report with exclusive savings solutions for your company classified by:
- Field of action and type of improvement
- Necessary investment (when applicable) and the annual savings it entails
- Return on investment time
- Annual energy savings and CO2 emissions reduction
- Economic assessment Study regarding the investment of the proposed solutions.
- Decision making How to choose the most suitable solution for your business.
Corporate Energy Diagnosis
The Endesa X’s Corporate Energy Diagnosis is a comprehensive and exhaustive study of your company.
WHAT IS IT INCLUDED IN THE ENDESA X CORPORATE DIAGNOSIS?
- Temporary periods of 1 and 3 months.
- Summary of the results obtained and the improvements proposed.
- Details regarding energy consumption.
- Description of the installation’s equipment.
- Energy balance
Comprehensive analysis of the total harmonic distortion (THD).
Solutions resulting from the data obtained.
Reduction of operating costs and energy consumption, reduction of losses and increase in the useful life of the equipment, improving the reliability and stability of your electrical network.
Up to 32% for single-phase machines, 18% for three-phase machines and 5% for transformers.
ENERGY CONSULTING SERVICES
Availability of a trained technical consultant to interpret and analyse the report obtained and propose efficient solutions.
GUARANTEE OF CONSUMPTION DISAGGREGATION
This guarantee aims to confirm the value of the Energy Diagnosis by means of a differentiated analysis of the installation's consumption groups.
Possibility of dividing the consumption within the main switchboard when installing the technical equipment, by installing other equipment in secondary switchboards outside the main scope.
A minimum of 3 lines and up to a maximum of 10 are analysed, with the possibility of 3 different locations.
ACCESS TO THE EFFICIENCY PLATFORM
Web application for energy management in a "cloud" environment, adapted to cover the diagnostic needs of electrical installations.
Real-time display of recorded data
ALERTS AND EXPORT
Unlimited number of alerts for each installation.
Programmable alerts for both the general switchboard and other consumption groups.
All electrical variables can be customised with the time period and message via E-mail.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES IT PROVIDE YOU WITH?
- Information by consumer groups: Demanded power, its behaviour and impact on total consumption.
- Detection of factors affecting consumption: Reactive energy, night consumption, hourly habits...
- Lighting study: Comparison of current consumption versus others which are more efficient.
- Heat study: Comparison of consumption with current fuel versus more efficient proposals.
- Study of air conditioning systems: Description of equipment and proposed corrective improvements to the system and regulation.
- Analysis of harmonic distortion in the electrical installation.
- Detection of voltage and current imbalances and phase balancing.
- Detection and implementation of Renewable Energies such as Solar Photovoltaic Self-consumption.
- Feasibility study Monitoring with implementation of Energy Management Systems
- Other improvements recommended for your sector of activity and particularly suitable for your company.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY
Regardless of your size, efficiency is within your reach:
- Analysis and improvement Analyse in detail the consumption generated in your business and discover the possible areas for improvement.
- Costs reduction Identifying, assessing and ordering the opportunities for real savings and prioritising those actions with greater potential.
- CO2 emissions Reduction Improving the image of a sustainable company committed to the environment.
- Optimising performance Adjusting the operating parameters to make the most of your equipment's potential
TYPES OF CORRECTIVE MEASURES
Choose a high-level diagnosis with a multipoint option:
Without investment (Average savings of 19%)
- Adaptation of the contracted power
- Adaptation and adjustment of the contracted rate according to consumption habits
- Detection of hidden consumption
- Detection/resolution of abnormal consumption and irregularities in the electrical installation
- Adoption of good practices and awareness of users, employees and customers
With investment (Savings of up to 40%)
- Changeover to a more efficient lighting/air-conditioning technology.
- Reactive energy compensation· Control systems: clocks, presence sensors.
- Adaptation /change of machinery or inefficient/anomalous elements
- Replacement of conventional diesel or natural gas boilers
- etection of voltage and current unbalance and phase balancing.
- Resolution of irregularities or defects in the electrical installation.
- Resolution of problems due to wave distortions, which affect both voltage and current, overheating of conductors, tripping of differentials for no apparent reason, faults in consumer equipment…
X-RAY OF A COUNTRY
A deeper insight into the energy of companies
If we can x-ray a country, we can also x-ray your company
Endesa Report on Energy Performance of Spanish Companies in 2017
AVERAGE SAVINGS OF 26%
Did you know that 1 in 2 Spanish companies could immediately save on their energy bills? Did you also know that 41% of companies lose money every month due to phantom consumption? These are data from Endesa's Study of the Energy Behaviour of Spanish Companies.
Endesa X has carried out thousands of energy audits on Spanish companies. As a result of this comprehensive knowledge regarding the energy situation in all business sectors, we estimate that the average savings made by companies once they take efficiency measures is 26% of their energy bills.
"It is important for leading companies such as Endesa to drive this change towards energy efficiency"
(Rodrigo Salas, Leroy Merlin)
"We should optimise the costs of electricity rates in the agricultural sector. We are the guardians of the environment"
(Carlos Mesa, de ASAJA)
"A synonym for energy efficiency is competitiveness"
(Eduardo Olano, Director General de Balantia)
"Technology is intelligence for the industry"
(Vicente Barra, de Circutor)
45% of the Spanish companies analysed have a savings potential of more than 20%, and more than 2,000 euros can be discounted per year just by modifying the contracted power contract.
The main energy efficiency measures are:
- Adjustment and optimisation of the contracted power: Immediate savings.
- Control of reactive energy: Profits from the investment in 1.7 years, on average.
- Efficient lighting installation (LED): Amortisation in 2.5 years.• Control of phantom consumption: Tangible savings in 1.8 years.
- Solar Photovoltaic: Saving up to 30% in energy costs.
- SGE: All the energy intelligence of Endesa X at the disposal of your company. Follow and verify the savings of the efficiency measures implemented
This is how a SME saves more than 15,000 Euros per year
Servicios Avanzados a la Tercera Edad (Advanced Services for the Elderly) talks about their experience with the Energy Diagnosis having being applied in 3 of its facilities, with a total annual saving of 15,500
- Lighting: Total savings of 12,213 euros per year by switching to LED technology
- Optimisation of the electricity contract: Savings of 1,633 euros/year
- Air conditioning: Savings of 1,456 euros/year through improved regulation and control of the air-conditioning system